Documentary of my good ideas gone wrong.

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Got Milk?


Once, when I was four, I got hungry. My sisters were in school and my mother told me to leave her alone. So I went out back to the old shed where our dog had some puppies. She wasn't there so I just crawled into the box with the puppies to wait. There in the dark I soon fell asleep. When my sisters got home from school, they told my mom I was nowhere around. After a frantic search, Mother found me in the dog box. She asked me what in the hell I was doing. I told her I was hungry and was waiting for Poochie to come back so I could get me some milk.


And then my mom said: What in the hell is wrong with you?


It is my first memory of being asked this question, sadly, it was not to be the last.

No comments:

Post a Comment